Thursday, September 06, 2007

Stat of the day

Excerpt from this article:
If you're looking for an illustration of the phenomenal growth in prize money in this Tiger Era, look no further that the milestone Anthony Kim will eclipse this weekend in Chicago.

Kim, a rookie-of-the-year contender (though Brandt Snedeker is the choice here), made his PGA Tour debut less than a year ago, in September 2006. He has played in 26 official events and has earned $1,852,860, a total sure to rise Sunday because there is no cut in this week's tournament.

That means Kim, 22, will pass Arnold Palmer ($1,861,857) in career earnings.
I don't think inflation can account for such an amazing rise in payscales.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Harsha,

Sorry this is not reply to your post. But I couldn't get anywhere in your blog which id I need to reply.
I'm listening your telugu kannada songs. I'm just enjoying these songs. I just want to say thanks. I have some doubts regarding how to run an online radio channel with some commentary in between the songs. Can we do like that? If possible you can send an email to kalpanarentala@yahoo.com

thanks

Kalpana

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home