Friday, September 24, 2004

Starting off blogging

Well, I just go this crazy idea of starting off my own blog, and here I am typing away ... not knowing if I am ever gonna write another entry and whether anyone else is ever gonna read this. Anyway, just in case someone happens to come across this blog before I add any more entries (which would be nothing short of incredible!), let me lay out what this blog is gonna be all about. As the title of this page suggests, it's going to be all about SPORTS. Though I am a graduate student and I am supposed to be doing research day in and day out, in reality much of time daily is spent in browsing for news on sports. And, unlike most Indians, my interests are not limited to cricket. I follow golf, F1, tennis, soccer, ... well the list goes on .. it even includes cycling. The latest addition to the list since I moved to the US has been the NBA. I somehow haven't caught a fancy for American football as yet, but I'm certainly beginning to enjoy baseball. With the MLB post-season just around the corner, you can certainly expect some posts regarding that on this blog.

Anyway, I guess that's it for my first post. See you all sports lovers tomorrow.

Cheers,
Harsha

1 Comments:

Blogger Cobby said...

Don't you just love that little "Next Blog" button at the top of the page?

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home